FERNCLIFF SUBDIVISION : PROPERTY AUCTION - Live Auction
Starts: Sat, May 5 at 11:00 AM US/Eastern
Ends: Sat, May 5 at 11:15 AM US/Eastern
Sun, Apr 15 at 11:00 AM - Sun, Apr 15 at 1:00 PM US/Eastern
Sun, Apr 22 at 11:00 AM - Sun, Apr 22 at 1:00 PM US/Eastern
Sat, Apr 28 at 11:00 AM - Sat, Apr 28 at 1:00 PM US/Eastern
This is YOUR opportunity to buy lakefront and off water lots at a fraction of past pricing for similar lots. Current owner is selling as part of estate planning.
This auction is being conducted in cooperation with Macon White, Gaston Pointe Properties.
This Auction will be Live On-Site (Viking Lane, Littleton NC) and Online Bidding offered.
- Tract 1- Waterfront lot containing 2.581 acres with 516' of shoreline. There is a permit in place to construct a two boat dock. This lot is located on Ferncliff Rd
- Tract 2 - Waterfront lot containing 1.103 acres with 100' of shoreline. There is a permit in place to construct a two boat dock. This lot is located on Ferncliff Rd
Off Water Lots:
- Tract 3 -A corner lot on Flower Orchard Rd. and Raintree Ct. containing 0.79 acres. It has 156' of frontage on Flower Orchard Rd. and 150' of frontage on Raintree Ct
- Tract 4 - This is a corner lot on Flower Orchard Rd. and Viking Ln containing 0.92 acres. It has over 140' of frontage on Flower Orchard Rd. and 180' of frontage on Viking Ln
- Tract 5 - This lot is located on a quiet cul-de-sac on Viking Ln and it contains 0.96 acres. It has about 160' of road frontage on Viking Ln
- Tract 6 - This tract is located on Viking Ln and has 0.83 acres. It has 106' of road frontage
- Tract 7 - This tract is located on the corner of Ferncliff Rd. and Viking Ln and has 0.87 acres. It has about 185' of frontage on Ferncliff Rd. and over 175' of frontage on Viking Ln
- Tract 8 - This tract is located on Ferncliff Rd and has 1.01acres. It has 222' of road frontage
- Tract 9 - This tract is located on Ferncliff Rd. and has 0.94 acres. It has 219' of road frontage
- Tract 10 - This tract is located on the corner of Ferncliff Rd and Holly Hill and contains 0.94 acres. It has about 173' of frontage on Ferncliff Rd. and over 162' of frontage on Holly Hill
- Tract 11- This is a corner lot located on the corner of Ferncliff Rd. and Pumpkin Lane and has 1.04 acres. It has 162' of frontage on Ferncliff Rd. and 100' of frontage on Pumpkin Lane
All lots have access to a community boat ramp. All lots are served by the Halifax County public water system. Each lot will need to have a septic system
DIRECTIONS: From Littleton, go north on N. Mosby Rd. (Rt. 903) for 1.7 miles. Bear right onto Fleming Dairy Rd. (Rt. 1365) and go 2.8 miles to Ferncliff Rd. Turn right onto Ferncliff Rd. and watch for the signs and information box. From Eaton Ferry Rd., turn onto Rt. 903 South and go 4.8 miles. (there is a sharp left hand turn when on Rt. 903). Turn onto Fleming Dairy Rd.(Rt. 1365) and go 2.8 miles to Ferncliff Rd. Turn right onto Ferncliff Rd. and watch for the signs and information box
Sale Manager: Pete Ramsey 434-258-6611
10% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine contract sale price. 10% deposit due on the day of the auction with the balance due at closing within 30 days. Potential buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by the auction company and/or seller. All information provided by the auction company and/or seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. All property is being sold “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind or nature. Please inspect the property before bidding. All sales are final. Announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written, concerning this sale. The auction company and its representatives represent the seller.
Online bidding terms: Prior to bidding all online bidders will need to provide a pre-bidding deposit in the amount of $2,000 (payable by certified funds, cash or credit card). Counts must be in receipt of ALL deposits by 11:00 AM (EDT) THURSDAY 5/3/18. Once the pre-bid deposit is received the bidding platform will be available to all eligible bidders. End of sale 10% deposit for online bidders: High bidders will have until Thursday 5/10 at 5:00 pm to send the remaining balance to equal the 10% deposit of their contract price.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE BIDDING TERMS APPLY, AND YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH THE TERMS PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR BIDDING ONLINE. ONLINE BIDDING TERMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED, PLEASE VISIT THE DOCUMENTS TABS TO DOWNLOAD.
Join our Mailing List
Receive notifications of upcoming auctions directly to your email or mobile device!