ABSOLUTE: 60 Acres on the Buffalo River
Excellent hunting tract with abundant wildlife
- Long frontage on Buffalo River
- Rolling terrain with mix of open and wooded land
- VERY PRIVATE setting at the end of Turner Creek Road
- Abundant wildlife; deer, bear, turkey and fishing
- Numerous homesites throughout property
- EXCELLENT opportunity to purchase for private estate, farming, hunting retreat, etc.
- Zoned A-1
- This property has been in the same family for well over 100 years
- From Preston Maddox Estate
Agent On Site
Wednesday, March 8 (11am-12pm)
Wednesday, March 15 (11am-12pm)
Self-guided tours welcome from dusk to dawn
From Lynchburg, take US-29 North to a right onto Toytown Road (Rt 608). Drive 1.5 miles to a right onto Turner Creek Road. Travel to the end of Turner Creek Road to the property.
Bill Bryant (434) 841-3812
10% Buyers Premium added to high bid(s) to determine contract sales price(s).
10% deposit due on the day of the auction with the balance due at closing within 30 days. Potential buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by the auction company and/or seller. All information provided by the auction company and/or seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. All property is being sold “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind or nature. Full terms displayed on day of the auction.
10% Buyers Premium
10% Deposit, Balance due within 30 Days
- Rt. 29 North to Righ on Toytown Rd (Rt 608)
- 1.5 Miles on Right on Turner Creek Rd (Rt. 765)
- Property at the end