2 Tracts in Concord VA
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Farm + 2 homes : Panoramic Views
- Parcel A: 5.5+/- Ac Land + Home
- Parcel B: 125+/- Ac Farm + Home
This farm is ideal for grazing cattle, crops and woodland.
Farm Equipment Sale: the equipment sale is subject to confirmation of Real Estate sale.
Liquidation Auction Land and Farm Equipment – Concord VA area
This sale will encompass 2 parcels which equals 131+/- Acres + 2 homes, and farm equipment in Campbell County. Farm equpment sale is subject to confirmation of real estate sale.
- Preview these properties on June 11, 1-2 pm and June 21, 1-2 pm
- Both parcels have excellent state road frongtage on Red Oak School rd
Parcel A: 5.5 Ac with home on stream. The home is approximately 1700 sq ft, 4 BR, 1 1/2 BA, large family room (16′ x 27′), large eat in kitchen, 2 BR up and 2BR down. VERY CLEAN, move in ready!
Parcel B: 125+/- Ac with home and panoramic views, 1400 sq ft home
- This property offers a very nice pole barn (34′ x 50′), could be used for equipment or hay storage
These properties offered separatelty with an extremely low minimum bid.
- The highest combined bid over $299,000 will be accepted!
- Campbell County assessed valu is $452,000, last sold for $493,000!
- The 125 Ac parcel is approximately 40% open with pasture, hayland and crop land. The balance is hardwood of various ages.
- The farm is gently rolling with a connecting road between the two homes, ideal for families. The 3BR, 1 BA, 1400 sq ft home has covered porches, baseboard heat and wood stove.
- Outstanding views from the home, show case this very desirable farm.
- The property is crossed by several streams which would provide good water sources for horses and / or cattle.
- The 5.5 Ac parcel provides a nice home, 1700 sq ft, forced hot air, and woodstove in the den.
- 4 BR, 1 1/2 BA home with well onsite and adjacent to a nice stream.
10% buyer’s premium added to the high bid(s) determining the contract sale price(s).
10% deposit due on the day of the auction with the balance due at closing within 30 days. Potential buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by the auction company and /or seller. All information provided by the Auction Company and / or seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. All property is being sold “as-is” without representations or warranties of any kind or nature. Full terms available and displayed on day of the auction.
From US 29 N / US 460 E (toward Appomattox)
- From US 460 E, turn Right onto Doss Rd (2.1 mi)
- Continue onto Spring Rd (6.8 mi)
- Slight right onto Manley Branch Rd (~374 ft)
- Turn Right to stay on Manley Branch Rd (1.3 mi)
- Turn Right onto Red Oak School Rd (.3 mi)
- Turn Right to stay on Red Oak School Rd (.1 mi)
Your auction should be printing now. If not, please click here.