LAND PARCELS + HOME : AYDEN NC
3 Parcel Auction
Properties are located in Pitt County, North Carolina. Parcel 2 & 3 are located together, Parcel 1 location is separate.
Details of each parcel:
Parcel 1: 85.41 +/- acres:
- 25 acres open and currently planted with crops
- Remaining acreage is wooded with a ~$60k timber value
- Water on property
- ~300′ of road frontage on Blackjack – Grimesland Rd
- Preliminary subdivision plat exists for the property, subdivision upt to 40 tracts, or a mini estate. Could also be used for singe residential farm with some livestock
- Soil work has been completed in the past
- This property resides in Chicod School District
Parcel 2: 3545′ home on 0.38+/- acres
- Address: 660 Third St., Ayden NC
- 4BR, 2 BA
- Large kitchen, living room, dining room, parlor, family room, laundry room on first floor
- Storage shed on property, a perfect place for storage area or workshop
Parcel 3: 2 lots behind the home
- Lot 1: 0.36 +/- acre, ~100′ road frontage on Boulevard St.
- Lot 2: 0.56 +/- acre. ~145 ‘ road frontage on Boulevard St.
Sale Manager: Pete Ramsey 434.258.6611 will be happy to assist you with any questions.
PREVIEW DATES: 9/30 & 10/8
PREVIEW TIMES: 10-11 AM ( Parcel 1) & 12-1PM (Parcel 2 & 3)
If you are unable to make either date for preview (9/30 or 10/8) you are welcome to call to make an appointment to see the parcel(s)
10% buyer’s premium added to the high bid(s) determining the contract sale price(s). A 2% Broker Participation is offered on this sale.
10% deposit due on the day of the auction with the balance due at closing within 30 days. Potential buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by the auction company and /or seller. All information provided by the Auction Company and / or seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. All property is being sold “as-is” without representations or warranties of any kind or nature. Full terms available and displayed on day of the auction.
Video: Family Home Tour
85.41 acre property: From the intersection of Rt. 33 and Blackjack – Grimesland Rd (Rt. 1777) in Grimesland, go SOUTH on Blackjack -Grimesland Rd for 3.8 miles. The property will be on the left.
House and two lots: From the railroad tracks in the middle of Ayden, go 0.15 miles EAST on Third St. The house in on the right. The two lots are behind the house fronting on Boulevard St.