COMPLETE LIQUIDATION – ARMSTRONG ELECTRIC
Real Estate, Vehicles, Tools & Equipment
This will be a liquidation auction, complete liquidation of assets from Armstrong Electric Company.
Due to a large number of items please note early start time of 9 AM. Also, at times during the auction, two auctions may be conducted simultaneously.
Trucks, vans, equipment, electrical parts, and inventory.
REAL ESTATE sells promptly at 9 AM (Commercial Industrial Office) – Sells subject to confirmation by owners.
- 1.876 acres(GIS Acres)
- 2 story building, mix of office and shop
- Address: 3022 Carroll Ave, Lynchburg VA 24501
- Paved parking lot
Preliminary List of SOME items
- 2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty Diesel 153,735 miles
- 2009 F-250 Super Duty 133,601 miles
- 2009 F-250 Super Duty 101,946 miles
- 2008 F-250 Super Duty 145,621 miles
- 2006 F-250 Super Duty 137,784 miles
- 2006 F-250 Super Duty 137,252 miles
- 2003 F-250 Super Duty
- 2001 F-250 Super Duty 263,041 miles
- 2001 F-250 Super Duty 336,325 miles
- 2002 International 4300 Stake Bed 140,404 miles
- 1996 International 4700 Auger Truck 21,805 miles / 1,862 Hours
- 1996 International 4700 Bucket Truck 114,903 miles / 13,441 Hours
- 1981 International 1854 Auger Truck 100,910 miles
- Ditch Witch 5110 838 Hours
- Wide assortment of Hilti & Milwaukee Tools
- Portable Generators
- Pipe Threading tools
- Hilti DD-200 Diamond Core drills
- Step & Extension ladders
Additional details to come – stay tuned!
Sale Manager: Bill Bryant and George McDaniel ( 434 546 9235 ) 434 525 2991
All items EXCEPT REAL ESTATE: 10% buyer’s premium added to the high bid(s) determining the contract sale price(s).
REAL ESTATE: 5 % Buyers Premium
10% deposit due on the day of the auction with the balance due at closing within 30 days. Potential buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by the auction company and /or seller. All information provided by the Auction Company and/or seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. All property is being sold “as-is” without representations or warranties of any kind or nature. Full terms available and displayed on the day of the auction.
LOADOUT for larger items will be conducted Saturday, November 11, 7 AM to 12 PM. If items are unable to be picked up during scheduled times, appointments can be arranged.