SPECIAL COMMISSIONERS AUCTION
Sells without Reserve, Subject to Court Approval
LIVE & ONLINE BIDDING AVAILABLE
5 Smyth County, Virginia Properties
Online bidding starts Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 and then live & online bidding begins Saturday, December 9, 2023 @ 10:00 A.M.
Auction conducted at Holston Hills Golf Course
1000 Country Club Road, Marion, Virginia 24354
Auction#1 - 1038 North Main St., Marion, Virginia
• 2.2 Acres (±) Fronting on North Main Street and Stage Street
• Currently Leased to Pizza Hut for $1,993/month with an option
to renew every 2 years. Lessee has first right of refusal to match
the high bid. Bid will be confirmed or denied within
30 days from day of auction.
• Zoned Commercial/General
• Great Investment Property
• Tax Map #s - 172-75-9, 172-75-9A, 172-75-10
Auction#2 - 502, 502½, 504, 504½ Park Blvd., Marion -
917, 917½, 919, 919½ Sayer St., Marion
• 8 Apartments
• Four 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartments
• Four 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartments
• Baseboard Heat
• We have no information on current rent generated. In 2015,
Apartments brought in $3,400 / month.
• Great Potential!
Auction#3 - 506 Park Blvd., Marion, Virginia
• 576 square foot Bungalow, 1 bedroom, 1 bath
• Metal Roof
• Heat Pump
• Garage basement
Auction#4 - 1248 South Main Street, Marion, Virginia
• Approximately 14,000 square foot building on .8 acres (±)
• Mix of Retail, Office, Garage, & Storage
• Lot of exposure on I-81
• Zoned Commercial
• Sits between Hwy. 11 & I-81
Needs work on roof / A portion of the building has been damaged by fire
Auction#5 - 4692 Lee Hwy., 4690 Lee Hwy., Marion, Virginia
• 1,300 square foot with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
• Heat Pump
• Rock House
• Garage converted to Office/Storage
INSPECTION: Exterior Inspections Only! Use your own due diligence! Drive by anytime!
Announcements made at live auction take precedence over all printed materials.
Terms and Conditions
This will be a Special Commissioner's Sale and all bids must be confirmed by the court. All property will be sold as is, where is.
A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the final high bids to determine contract price. A 5% deposit from the high bidders due on sale day, balance due at closing within 30 days after court approval.
Successful online bidders will be required to submit a deposit and sign a contract within 48 hours of the auction.
Taxes: Prorated as of Closing date
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over all printed materials.