TWO BANK ORDERED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTIONS: Gretna, VA
DATE: Friday, July 31, 2020
AUCTION SALE SITE: 301 North Main St., Gretna, VA 24557
- Sale Site #1 - 301 North Main St., Gretna, VA 24557 (formerly Food Land on 1 AC): Highest Bid Over $191,000 Confirmed
- 156’ of frontage along Main Street and 208’ of frontage along East Music Street
- 2 walk-in freezers & 6 walk-in coolers
- Full service deli & kitchen area
- 5 check-out lanes
- Fully sprinklered with a wet system
- 2 dock high doors in loading areas
- All public utilities available on site
- B-1 Zoning (General Business which permits a variety of commercial uses including retail & office)
Auction is being held in cooperation with George Lupton, Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer (434) 841-1559
2. Sale Site #2 - 201 North Main St., Gretna, VA 24557 (formerly Tad's Gas Station on 1.14 AC): Highest Bid Over $110,000 Confirmed
- The filling station is covered by a lighted metal canopy of around 4,000 sq. ft. and covers four pump stations, drive through lanes and a modular attendant's booth.
- Each pump station is two-sided with three dispensers on each side. One station is dedicated to Diesel fuel/two-sided also. All pumps are equipped with card readers.
- Attendant's booth is metal and glass modular construction. It contains approx. 112 sq. ft. and is equipped with a restroom.
- The area below the canopy is concrete and the concrete covers two underground fuel storage Tanks of 10,000 and 20,000 gallon capacity.
PREVIEW DATES: Sunday, July 19th 12:00PM - 1:00PM and Wednesday, July 29th 12:00PM - 1:00PM
SALE MANAGERS: Tami Harvey (434) 841-3827 / Bill Bryant (434) 525-2991