ABSOLUTE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
DATE: Online bidding opens at 12:00pm on Friday, January 13 and ends Thursday, January 26th at 12:00pm.
HOW TO REGISTER TO BID ONLINE: View the "Instructions on how to register to bid online" document under the "Downloads" section under the map on this page. Please be sure to read the entire document to avoid confusion.
3941 Thomas Jefferson Road
Jan 14th 9 – 10 am
Jan 21st 9 – 10 am
3761 Waterlick Road
Jan 14th 10:30 – 11:30 am
Jan 21st 10:30 – 11:30 am
2709 Town Fork Road
Jan 14th 12 – 1 pm
Jan 21st 12 – 1 pm
SALES MANAGER: George McDaniel- 434-546-9235
PICKUP: Pick up will be Saturday, January 28, from 8:00am-1:00p at Thomas Jefferson Road Location. From 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm at the Waterlick road location and Sunday January 29 from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Town Fork Road location.
LOCATION OF ITEMS:
Lots 1-199 are located at 3941 Thomas Jefferson Rd
Lots 200-299 are located at 3761 Waterlick Rd.
Lots 300 and above are located at 2709 Town Fork Rd.
The Counts Realty and Auction Group does not guarantee the authenticity of any item. All items are sold as is and all sales are final.
Terms and Conditions
- ABSOLUTE AUCTION – All items will be sold to the highest bidder regardless of price.
- This is an online only auction.
- A Buyer’s Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price of each lot.
- Virginia sales tax will be added to the final sales price unless a tax-exempt certificate is provided.
- Payment by credit/debit card only.
- Credit/debit cards of the high bidders will be charged on January 26th.
- The card used to register will be the card charged after the auction if you are the high bidder on any items.
- Charge-backs are prohibited.
- All items are sold as is where is with no warranties.
- Three lots will close per minute starting at 12:00 pm EST on Thursday January 26. There will be Extended Bidding Time available on all lots. Should a bid be received within 1 minute of the scheduled closing time of a block of lots (3 lots) on any of the 3 lots, the bidding on those three lots will be extended for an additional 1 minute. This will continue until such time as there are no bids for 1 minute on any of the lots within that block. At that time, all 3 lots within the block will close and the sale will be final for those 3 lots. This method will continue on all lots until the sale is concluded.
- Packing and shipping will be handled by Packaging Store (540-772-0999) or VA203@gopackagingstore.com. Please contact Packaging Store for quotes and shipping arrangements. Charges will be billed directly to the high bidder by Packaging Store.
- Packaging and shipping charges will be the responsibility of the high bidder.
- Pick up will be Saturday, January 28, from 8:00am-1:00p at Thomas Jefferson Road Location. From 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm at the Waterlick road location and Sunday January 29 from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Town Fork Road location.