DATE: Online bidding ends Wednesday, February 22 @ 12:00pm
HOW TO REGISTER TO BID ONLINE: View the "Instructions on how to register to bid online" document under the "Downloads" section under the map on this page. Please be sure to read the entire document to avoid confusion.
PREVIEW DATES: Friday Feb 10th and Friday Feb 17th from 12-2pm
SALES MANAGERS: George McDaniel- 434-546-9235 & Danny Cash - 561-262-7180
PICKUP: Pick Up For Equipment that requires rigging you can contact CSE at 434-845-7536 and ask for Tyler
Martin to get estimates. www.cseonline.com
All other items can be picked up on Monday February 27 9-3 & Tuesday February 28 from 9-3 at 589 S Five Forks Rd Monroe, VA 24574
Terms and Conditions
- ABSOLUTE AUCTION – All items will be sold to the highest bidder regardless of price.
- This is an online only auction.
- A Buyer’s Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price of each lot.
- Virginia sales tax will be added to the final sales price unless a tax-exempt certificate is provided.
- Payment by credit/debit card only.
- Credit/debit cards of the high bidders will be charged on February 22nd.
- The card used to register will be the card charged after the auction if you are the high bidder on any items.
- Charge-backs are prohibited.
- All items are sold as is where is with no warranties.
- Three lots will close per minute starting at 12:00 pm EST on Wednesday, February 22nd. There will be Extended Bidding Time available on all lots. Should a bid be received within 1 minute of the scheduled closing time of a block of lots (3 lots) on any of the 3 lots, the bidding on those three lots will be extended for an additional 1 minute. This will continue until such time as there are no bids for 1 minute on any of the lots within that block. At that time, all 3 lots within the block will close and the sale will be final for those 3 lots. This method will continue on all lots until the sale is concluded.
- Pick Up For Equipment that requires rigging you can contact CSE at 434-845-7536 and ask for Tyler
Martin to get estimates. www.cseonline.com. All other items can be picked up on Monday February 27 9-3 & Tuesday February 28 from 9-3 at 589 S Five Forks Rd Monroe, VA 24574
- PURCHASER'S (Buyer's) RESPONSIBILITY AND INDEMNITY: Used machines, equipment or any part thereof, may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms, operator safety devices or safety guards as required by OSHA or otherwise. It shall be a Purchaser's (Buyer's) responsibility to ensure that any and all merchandise or equipment purchased from SBI & Counts Realty & Auction or its affiliates is installed and operated in a proper and safe manner. Purchaser (Buyer) also acknowledges that it may have to install or change guards, safeties, warnings or other components to ensure that the merchandise or machines purchased will conform to all laws, codes, regulations, ordinances, statutes, insurance requirements and industry standards. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SBI & Counts Realty & Auction from and against all suits, claims, costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of, or in connection with, the transportation, purchase, ownership, or use of the merchandise or equipment sold hereunder. Information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to inspect the items before purchase. All equipment is sold as is where is and all sales are final.