Properties are located in Pitt County, North Carolina. Parcel 2 & 3 are located together, Parcel 1 location is separate.
Details of each parcel:
Parcel 1: 85.41 +/- acres:
- 25 acres open and currently planted with crops
- Remaining acreage is wooded with a ~$60k timber value
- Water on property
- ~300′ of road frontage on Blackjack – Grimesland Rd
- Preliminary subdivision plat exists for the property, subdivision upt to 40 tracts, or a mini estate. Could also be used for singe residential farm with some livestock
- Soil work has been completed in the past
- This property resides in Chicod School District
Parcel 2: 3545′ home on 0.38+/- acres
- Address: 660 Third St., Ayden NC
- 4BR, 2 BA
- Large kitchen, living room, dining room, parlor, family room, laundry room on first floor
- Storage shed on property, a perfect place for storage area or workshop
Parcel 3: 2 lots behind the home
- Lot 1: 0.36 +/- acre, ~100′ road frontage on Boulevard St.
- Lot 2: 0.56 +/- acre. ~145 ‘ road frontage on Boulevard St.
Sale Manager: Pete Ramsey 434.258.6611 will be happy to assist you with any questions.
PREVIEW DATES: 9/30 & 10/8
PREVIEW TIMES: 10-11 AM ( Parcel 1) & 12-1PM (Parcel 2 & 3)
If you are unable to make either date for preview (9/30 or 10/8) you are welcome to call to make an appointment to see the parcel(s)